Clan Smurf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan Smurf

Clan Smurf, el mejor clan de lineage 2
Clan Smurf, the best lineage 2 clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

conection/lag problems

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
QueenSmurf
Admin
Admin
QueenSmurf

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2007-05-30

conection/lag problems Empty
PostSubject: conection/lag problems   conection/lag problems Icon_minitimeTue 19 May 2009 - 11:41

Yesterday morning and today i have the same problem this this dsl

It hangs or delays too much in any login step..

If starts goes too slow.. i can't move or moves after 20 seconds.. sometimes dissconects..

I made speed test and i still have 1mb/256kb

You experience something similar?

----------------------------

Ayer por la maņana y hoy tengo el mismo problema en este adsl..

Se atasca y/o tarda mucho en cualquiera de los pasos del login..

Si consigue entrar va muy lento.. no me puedo mover o se mueve al cabo de 20 segundos... a veces me desconecta..

He probado test de velocidad y me sigue dando 1mb/256kb

Os ocurre algo parecido?
Back to top Go down
QueenSmurf
Admin
Admin
QueenSmurf

PostSubject: Re: conection/lag problems   conection/lag problems Icon_minitimeTue 19 May 2009 - 13:08

Tried on 2 computers, same problem.. must be my connection.. i will try tomorrow..
--------------------
Probado en 2 pc, mismo problem.. debe ser mi conexion.. probaré maņana..
Back to top Go down
QueenSmurf
Admin
Admin
QueenSmurf

PostSubject: Re: conection/lag problems   conection/lag problems Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009 - 12:37

it works now Smile
----------------
ya funciona Smile
Back to top Go down
OhWell123
Grado C
Grado C

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-09-26

PostSubject: Re: conection/lag problems   conection/lag problems Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009 - 16:04

Bah!! If only I did not have a permanent lag problem here in China, I'd still be playing with y'all!! Hah!
Back to top Go down
QueenSmurf
Admin
Admin
QueenSmurf

PostSubject: Re: conection/lag problems   conection/lag problems Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009 - 23:31

Greetings OhWell cheers

For the newbies, he's a smurf santa veteran Twisted Evil now married and living in China Wink

A pleasure to see you are still in contact I love you

What city you told us you were living now? I forgot Embarassed
Back to top Go down
OhWell123
Grado C
Grado C

PostSubject: Re: conection/lag problems   conection/lag problems Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2009 - 11:52

Hey Queen, I'm in Shanghai currently. Very Happy Glad to see Smurfs still going strong!
Back to top Go down
bhagkosha
Grado D
Grado D
bhagkosha

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: conection/lag problems   conection/lag problems Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2009 - 23:05

Hi OhWell, i hope u remember me, we used to play in sieges and killing RB, but we start playing together on your last days on server, suddenly i never saw you again, and now i see that you are married and living in China, wow. Congrats, and how have you been, how is your kung fu doing.

I remember your buffer IAMLOOSE, haha and you were almost always playing with SAE (lol, was funny when SAE criticized the draconic+30 you sell to her, cause she kept saying that it didnīt hit as it was supposed to).

Queen, itīs good to know that your connection problem is over so you can play with ease and on this sundayīs siege too.
Back to top Go down
OhWell123
Grado C
Grado C

PostSubject: Re: conection/lag problems   conection/lag problems Icon_minitimeSun 24 May 2009 - 11:51

What's up bhag, ya my life is quite different now. I still wish I can play with you guys some time, but the lag is so bad here all I can do basically is walk around in Giran and talk lol.

Hmmm speaking of SAE, he still has some of my stuff!!! Ahahah. Anyway, hope to stay in touch more with you guys! Have fun!
Back to top Go down
EvilSmurf
Admin
Admin
EvilSmurf

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2007-06-02

PostSubject: Re: conection/lag problems   conection/lag problems Icon_minitimeSun 24 May 2009 - 22:57

OhWell123 wrote:
What's up bhag, ya my life is quite different now. I still wish I can play with you guys some time, but the lag is so bad here all I can do basically is walk around in Giran and talk lol.

Hmmm speaking of SAE, he still has some of my stuff!!! Ahahah. Anyway, hope to stay in touch more with you guys! Have fun!

:O:O:O:O Happy to know about you ohwell cheers As you see smurfs are still playing and hitting hard.

Evil or Very Madking
Back to top Go down
OhWell123
Grado C
Grado C

PostSubject: Re: conection/lag problems   conection/lag problems Icon_minitimeMon 25 May 2009 - 12:16

Hi King! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: conection/lag problems   conection/lag problems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

conection/lag problems
Page 1 of 1