Clan Smurf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan Smurf

Clan Smurf, el mejor clan de lineage 2
Clan Smurf, the best lineage 2 clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hd+30 focus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bhagkosha
Grado D
Grado D
bhagkosha

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-12-31

Hd+30 focus Empty
PostSubject: Hd+30 focus   Hd+30 focus Icon_minitimeFri 15 May 2009 - 3:09

Hi guys

I WTB hd+30 focus. If someone is interested on selling it, pls pm me. Iīm really clueless about this weapons cost, but im sure i have enough to buy it.

Bud, you told me you would keep me an hd to sell it to me instead of... you know, hahaha.

Well, thx, cya in game.
Back to top Go down
bhagkosha
Grado D
Grado D
bhagkosha

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-12-31

Hd+30 focus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hd+30 focus   Hd+30 focus Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009 - 21:03

Hello Hello

Ok, i didnīt manage to get the HD, so now i want to buy AS+30.

If someone is interested in selling it or knows someone please let me know. Thank you.

I really sucks enchanting things, even though itīs supposed to be easier now days and even so i donīt see too many offers in trade channel as well.

Anyway im enchanting tons of weapons, eventually iīll get +30īs, but for the moment i want to buy one lol! . All i need is time and pressure.

That reminds me of a movie that i like very much, the kind that one can see over and over, and i really recommend, "The Shawshank Redemption" in spanish "Sueņos de Fuga" with Tim Robbins and Morgan Freeman. Itīs about a guy (Andy Dufresney) that is unfairly sent to a maximum security prison for the eternity, and his amazing plan to scape (based on a real story). BTW he mentions a place called Zihuatanejo, iīve been there itīs really nice, i took my first scuva diving lessons there.

*** This post is to buy AS+30 XD

Cya in game
Back to top Go down
QueenSmurf
Admin
Admin
QueenSmurf

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Hd+30 focus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hd+30 focus   Hd+30 focus Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009 - 23:58

Dual hand swords are very hard to find now. I bought a pair around 60K ga 60K fa each, 3 weeks ago.. but they are very difficult to find. Not impossible, Evil has bought another and chi member too. As's much more easy..

-------------------------------------------------
Oh Mexico, good memories Smile

Such a colorful country with smart and kindly people (even most thought I was shouting them - as a couple of people told me - because you use to speak more quiet). lol!

Such beautiful cities as cuernavaca, puebla, merida, san cristobal de las casas, such ruins as palenque, tulum, uxmal, chichen itza, teotihuacan. Such wall paintings as Diego Ribera's. Such a Great Anthropological Museum of Mexico. Such beautiful Mariachi's Songs as "Las Golondrinas" i first heard on Sam Peckinpah's "The Wild Bunch"/"Grupo Salvaje", and later on Garibaldi's Square.

I saw that moovie, in spain titled "Cadena Perpetua" but had no time to go Zihuatanejo and was totally out of route xd.. how is it? such an abandoned and peacefull place as the movie mentions? scratch

P.D. If you go to Mexico, never try "Atomic Chile" lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hd+30 focus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hd+30 focus   Hd+30 focus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hd+30 focus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Smurf :: Compra-Venta/Buy-and-Sell-
Jump to: