Clan Smurf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan Smurf

Clan Smurf, el mejor clan de lineage 2
Clan Smurf, the best lineage 2 clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hmm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MissWonderful
No grado
No grado
MissWonderful

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-04

hmm Empty
PostSubject: hmm   hmm Icon_minitimeThu 23 Apr 2009 - 23:18

Dear Titan, Ha0 and other smurfs,

i want to tell u that i dont know whether i will play! I have got some stress with Titan and Ha0 dont want to be my friend....i dont want to say that i dont like u smurfs....Queen and Evil...i like u very much but i cant play without Titan and Ha0....playing alone L2 is like living without a girl or something like that....but i'm not sure...maybe i will play in a week or so when i will finish the big school project we must do! so dudes....i wish u a nice time in the clan and in the game and keep smurfin!

Miss
Back to top Go down
QueenSmurf
Admin
Admin
QueenSmurf

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2007-05-30

hmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmm   hmm Icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2009 - 12:31

Hello Wonderfull Very Happy Go take a break to finish your big school project an come back with us in a few weeks cheers We love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Invitado

hmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmm   hmm Icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2009 - 18:50

Omg miss...come on...!! Whatever Happened, Happened
Back to top Go down
EvilSmurf
Admin
Admin
EvilSmurf

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2007-06-02

hmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmm   hmm Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009 - 15:41

MissWonderful wrote:
Dear Titan, Ha0 and other smurfs,

i want to tell u that i dont know whether i will play! I have got some stress with Titan and Ha0 dont want to be my friend....i dont want to say that i dont like u smurfs....Queen and Evil...i like u very much but i cant play without Titan and Ha0....playing alone L2 is like living without a girl or something like that....but i'm not sure...maybe i will play in a week or so when i will finish the big school project we must do! so dudes....i wish u a nice time in the clan and in the game and keep smurfin!

Miss

I read between lines you 3 had any kind of issue. Try to solve it if you can but don't make it a clan problem (that's all i ask you). I can do nothing with this so i'll stay apart. Only have to say that you'll always be welcome I hope to see you soon smurfing the server at our side. Best wishes cheers

Evil or Very Madking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmm   hmm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hmm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Smurf :: General-
Jump to: