Clan Smurf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan Smurf

Clan Smurf, el mejor clan de lineage 2
Clan Smurf, the best lineage 2 clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

THE GREETINGS THREAD

Go down 
+3
EvilSmurf
bhagkosha
TenieHorny
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TenieHorny
Grado A
Grado A
TenieHorny

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-01-22

THE GREETINGS THREAD Empty
PostSubject: THE GREETINGS THREAD   THE GREETINGS THREAD Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar 2008 - 16:14

if you want to greet anybody, this is the right thread for you...

Hi to Evilsmurf and Queensmurf, thanks for all the good things you've done for me..

Hello to my love Granpasmurf, ilove you hunny...

Hi to wallashen, Bhagkosha, and juanchov... keep up the good work!

To Jeronima... where are you??? i havent heard or seen you for a while now... same goes to Raffy

To withlovefromussr... i dont know what to say but.. i had a great time last seige (when we were not able to be attacked and they cried)

hello to.... uhm.. who else wants to be greeted? cheers
Back to top Go down
TenieHorny
Grado A
Grado A
TenieHorny

PostSubject: Re: THE GREETINGS THREAD   THE GREETINGS THREAD Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar 2008 - 16:30

oh sorry... i forgot LORDZEIVO.... how is your server by the way?

hi to all newcomers... i hope you enjoy our clan cheers

hi to OHWell... uh.. oh well hahaha

Last edited by TenieHorny on Thu 3 Apr 2008 - 13:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bhagkosha
Grado D
Grado D
bhagkosha

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: THE GREETINGS THREAD   THE GREETINGS THREAD Icon_minitimeTue 1 Apr 2008 - 23:03

I like you greeting thread very much!

So, i´ll start saying hello to Teenie. Nice thread! I´m wating for the next story.

Since I joined SMURFS I have had a lot of FUN. Sieges, RB, making great friendships, I could see the inside of the Castles (Innadril, Goddard, Gludio, Dion), and know TVT (even though i´m always in the eye of the other team, i don´t know why, i just buff them and heal them ^_^).

I thx my Queen very much for inviting me to Smurfs (i remember it was in Innadril).

Jhonas, we´ve made lots of great things and having awesome moments. 100% fun playing with you.

Drakus and Zero clan, congrats for the creation of a good clan and the achievment of the Clan Hall.

Evil you look so cool when your wielding your heroe´s hammer, looks like your going to spank someone real hard (Punishment time lol!). Good to see you again.

bb all
Back to top Go down
EvilSmurf
Admin
Admin
EvilSmurf

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2007-06-02

PostSubject: Re: THE GREETINGS THREAD   THE GREETINGS THREAD Icon_minitimeSun 13 Apr 2008 - 22:11

Thank to all of you. You are who make this ally work
Back to top Go down
QueenSmurf
Admin
Admin
QueenSmurf

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2007-05-30

PostSubject: Re: THE GREETINGS THREAD   THE GREETINGS THREAD Icon_minitimeMon 14 Apr 2008 - 11:47

I want to thank all smurfies santa for all the good times and fun we had I love you

I won't tell names cause i will miss someone for sure lol!
Back to top Go down
LittleVanz_88
No grado
No grado

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: THE GREETINGS THREAD   THE GREETINGS THREAD Icon_minitimeFri 18 Apr 2008 - 17:55

THE GREETINGS THREAD 63a11
hi to all cheers this is my first post...lol!
Back to top Go down
QueenSmurf
Admin
Admin
QueenSmurf

PostSubject: Re: THE GREETINGS THREAD   THE GREETINGS THREAD Icon_minitimeFri 18 Apr 2008 - 22:25

Welcome LittleVanz cheers

You are a very good photographer Wink
Back to top Go down
Juanchov
Grado D
Grado D
Juanchov

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-10-23

PostSubject: Re: THE GREETINGS THREAD   THE GREETINGS THREAD Icon_minitimeSat 19 Apr 2008 - 1:22

Ohh..! Es gratificante lo que Uds dicen y piensan acerca del clan Smurf y Zero, me da un poco de nostalgia recordar los inicios del Clan Smurf, Smurftastic, Queen y todos los que se fueron integrando, por mi parte simpre he sido leal a los Smurf y lo seguiré siendo, mas buenos que malos ratos y todo por impotencia a ser los mejores. niff..! Sad

Saludos a todos...

Ohh ..! It(he,she) is gratificante what You say and think brings over of the clan Smurf and Zero, gives me a bit of nostalgia to remember the beginnings of the Clan Smurf, Smurftastic, Queen and all those who were joining, for my part simpre have been a loyalist to the Smurf and I it will continue being, mas good that bad(wrong) moments and everything for impotence to being the best. Niff ..!

Regards to all... lol!
Back to top Go down
QueenSmurf
Admin
Admin
QueenSmurf

PostSubject: Re: THE GREETINGS THREAD   THE GREETINGS THREAD Icon_minitimeSun 20 Apr 2008 - 23:59

A) SPANISH

Pues sí que fueron nostálgicos los inicios Sad Recuerdo que andaba con smurftastic un Sábado por Dwarven Village, recién creado el clan con su banderita actual y con un gorro de enano (antes que Dakay (Drakus) y tú me regalarais el Santa Hat santa) encantando un set Robe S de esos tan malos que venden en la gmshop lol! y reclutando y vistiendo enanitos nuevos que llegaban por ahí con un palo, cuando aparece Dakay con un arma amarilla OoooO y me dice:

- Hey smurf, ven corre que te vamos a regalar un castillo!

Yo pensaba que ese hombre no estaba muy en su sano juicio Shocked, pero le seguí hasta Oren, donde me presentó a Penril del clan Piantes-Amorir, me enseño el castillo y me explicó para que me registrara a atacar y para reclamar el sello, y aún me ayudasteis a tomar el castillo y a defenderlo cheers

B) ENGLISH

Yes, there was such a nostagil beginning Sad I remember being with smurftastic, a Saturday in Dwarven Village, just after creating smurfs with its actual crest and with a dwarven hat (before Dakay (Drakus) and you gave me a Santa Hat santa) enchanting a S Robe Set, that so bad sold in gmshop lol! and recluiting and dressing new dwarves arriving with a stick, when Dakay appears with a yellow weapon OoooO and says:

- Hey Smurf, come fast, we are giving you a castle!

I thought that man was nuts Shocked, but i followed him to Oren, where he introduced me to Penril form Piantes-Amorir, showed me the castle and explained me how to register to attack and cast the seal, and they helped me to take the castle and defending it cheers
Back to top Go down
Xibito
No grado
No grado
Xibito

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: THE GREETINGS THREAD   THE GREETINGS THREAD Icon_minitimeWed 25 Feb 2009 - 22:11

Greetings to all, and thank you for inviting me in Smurfies clan.

Respect goes to all of,
Evilsmurf - Queensmurf - Titanium

and keep up all of u clanies.

Nice threads Teniehorny, are u still in the clan??
Back to top Go down
QueenSmurf
Admin
Admin
QueenSmurf

PostSubject: Re: THE GREETINGS THREAD   THE GREETINGS THREAD Icon_minitimeWed 25 Feb 2009 - 23:13

This lovely girl I love you left the server a year ago or so Sad i wish she comes back some day Very Happy She was one of my favourite smurfs santa
Back to top Go down
EvilSmurf
Admin
Admin
EvilSmurf

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2007-06-02

PostSubject: Re: THE GREETINGS THREAD   THE GREETINGS THREAD Icon_minitimeMon 9 Mar 2009 - 10:29

QueenSmurf wrote:
This lovely girl I love you left the server a year ago or so Sad i wish she comes back some day Very Happy She was one of my favourite smurfs santa

We've had many great players and fantastic people in our clan (around 90% that stay in clan more than 1 or 2 days) This girl is just one of this Life is life and people come and go... Only Queen and me are always here

Evil or Very Madking
Back to top Go down
TenieHorny
Grado A
Grado A
TenieHorny

PostSubject: Re: THE GREETINGS THREAD   THE GREETINGS THREAD Icon_minitimeThu 7 May 2009 - 9:30

hey guys... i'm still alive you know....... Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE GREETINGS THREAD   THE GREETINGS THREAD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE GREETINGS THREAD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Smurf :: General-
Jump to: