Clan Smurf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan Smurf

Clan Smurf, el mejor clan de lineage 2
Clan Smurf, the best lineage 2 clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How to connect to L2orinoco Server "kamael"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chavez
Grado D
Grado D
chavez

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-09-20

How to connect to L2orinoco Server "kamael" Empty
PostSubject: How to connect to L2orinoco Server "kamael"   How to connect to L2orinoco Server "kamael" Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2008 - 5:41

How to connect to L2orinoco Server:

If you have the Interlude client and wish to try Kamael, please do de following:

A) With this steps you can mantain the 2 servers in the same pc.

1. Find the main folder of your Lineage Interlude (Most of the times you find it at “C:\Program files\”
2. Right click in the folder “Lineage II” and copy
3. Right click again and paste in the Program Files folder to make a copy of the original folder.
4. Rename the folder named “Copy of Lineage II” to the name you want (“Lineage mml2” for example). Find in the system folder of "Lineage mml2” for the file L2.exe and create a shortcut to the folder. Rename it “L2mml2”.
Note: if you are a new client don’t do this step.

5. Install the new client and update it executing the original .exe
6. Find the main folder (usually in “C:\Program files\Lineage II”)
7. Erase the folder named “System” from “C:\Program files\Lineage II” (This is a very important step)
8. Unzip the patch in the “Lineage II” folder
9. Find for the .exe file in the folder“C:\Program files\Lineage II\system” and make a shortcut in the desktop with the name “L2Orinoco”.

To download the patch go to:
http://www.4shared.com/file/38134151/e4b65b37/patch_v11.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/93196228/patch_v1.1.rar.html
The Server you will see is “Orinoco”
Back to top Go down
chavez
Grado D
Grado D
chavez

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-09-20

PostSubject: Re: How to connect to L2orinoco Server "kamael"   How to connect to L2orinoco Server "kamael" Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2008 - 2:46

Como conectarse en L2orinoco server:

como ya tienen instalado el cliente interlude y desean probar kamael, hagan lo siguiente:

A) Con estos pasos pueden mantener los 2 server en el mismo pc

1.Encuentra la instalación de tu lineage interlude normalmente en la carpeta Archivos de programa (C:\Archivos de Programa\"
2. Ahora click derecho en la carpeta "Lineage II" y click en copiar
3. ahora click derecho sobre la carpeta archivos de programas y pégala (dentro de Archivos de programas)
4. ahora click derecho sobre la carpeta que ahora se llama "copia de lineage II" ponle otro nombre como "lineage mml2" Busca el system dentro de “C:\Archivos de Programa\lineage mml2\system” Busca el archivo l2.exe y creamos el acceso directo con el nombre MML2.continua con el paso 5.

B) Si eres un nuevo cliente omite los pasos de arriba.
5. Instala el nuevo cliente y actualízalo ejecutando el ejecutable .exe original
6. Buscamos la carpeta de instalación en “C:\Archivos de programa\Lineage II”
7. Borramos la carpeta “system” de “C:\Archivos de programa\Lineage II” es muy importante.
8. Descomprimimos el parche en la carpeta Lineage II.
9. Buscamos el ejecutable .exe en “C:\Archivos de programa\Lineage II\system” y creamos el acceso directo con el nombre L2Orinoco.

link:
http://www.4shared.com/file/38134151/e4b65b37/patch_v11.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/93196228/patch_v1.1.rar.html
el server que veras es “Orinoco”
Back to top Go down
OhWell123
Grado C
Grado C

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-09-26

PostSubject: Re: How to connect to L2orinoco Server "kamael"   How to connect to L2orinoco Server "kamael" Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2008 - 16:56

I still can't seem to connect. Sad Maybe its the same issue as MML2 now? That I need to add the IP address in my Hosts file? :S
Back to top Go down
lordzeivo
Grado D
Grado D
lordzeivo

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-10-14

PostSubject: Re: How to connect to L2orinoco Server "kamael"   How to connect to L2orinoco Server "kamael" Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2008 - 19:59

ohwell there are many way to connect to a l2 server one of those is add on the windows host file the ip numbre plus a code line in the host file this is a safe way because ensure that the client is trying to connect to that server the other one is with the patch because in one of the file of the l2 system folder you also put the ip address so that client will try also to connect to that specific server but the second is the way that most people connect because u dont have to worry about modifying the host file soo u just patch and ready to go

i need to know what happend when u try to connect to l2orinoco what problem appears i realy looking for that u check out the server xD Wink
Back to top Go down
OhWell123
Grado C
Grado C

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-09-26

PostSubject: Re: How to connect to L2orinoco Server "kamael"   How to connect to L2orinoco Server "kamael" Icon_minitimeFri 29 Feb 2008 - 9:02

Zeivo, basically after I enter a user name + password, it just says "connecting"...but then nothing happens. It just stays on the "connecting" screen. Could you provide me with the I.P. of the server so that I can try to input it manually? Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to connect to L2orinoco Server "kamael"   How to connect to L2orinoco Server "kamael" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to connect to L2orinoco Server "kamael"
Page 1 of 1